Ways to fully enjoy sunlight

오전 5:27

It's always nice to have sunny day here in NZ, whether it's summer or winter. It brightens up my day and it gives me motivation to do more things so I've decided to share few things I like to do on sunny days.



1. Go for a walk to a nearest beach. Nice breeze will cool you down on this kind of sunny day. Also have a look around and see your environment and enjoy the moment.


2. Open all the windows and ventilate your room. It's so important to ventilate your room as it will keep your room cool and fresh.



3. Let your body receive nice amount of sunlight. Your body needs and it will help you sleep better at night.


4. Let your clothes receive sunlight. I don't wash my jeans often as it will wash away my jeans so letting them receive sunlight will kill bacteria and keep it fresh and clean. 


5. Take photos before sunset. It's one of the best time to take photos as it will not expose your photos too much and adds nice warm atmosphere. I normally go for walks around this time with my puppy and take photos.

Comment down below what you like to do on sunny days :)

Follow the tender garden on Facebook and Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe